Wednesday, April 09, 2008

European Language Passport

In a really short period of time, all citizens of the European Language wanting to certify their language skills will have to fill in the so-called: European Passport of Languages.
If you want to know further details about this, click in the following link:

Opening doors to learning and working in Europe

What is Europass?

Whether you are planning to enrol in an education or training programme, looking for a job, or getting experience abroad, it is important to be able to make your skills and competences clearly understood.
Europass is a new way of helping people to:
- make their skills and qualifications clearly and easily understood in Europe (European Union, EFTA/EEA and candidate countries);
- move anywhere in Europe.
Europass consists of five documents:
two documents (Europass curriculum vitae (CV) and Europass Language Passport) you can fill in yourself; and
three other documents (Europass Certificate Supplement, Europass Diploma Supplement and Europass Mobility) filled in and issued by competent organisations.

No comments: